Booking appointments on-line - click here
The practice are pleased to announce that we now offer some on-line appointments for:
- GP telephone consultations: Telephone consultation between you and your Doctor
- Blood tests: These are routine blood tests with our Health Care Assistants (not for under 16s!) and are only to be booked at the GPs request!
- Fasting blood tests: These are routine FASTING blood tests and are only to be booked at the GPs request!
- Cervical Smear Tests: These are for patients who have received a letter
- Adult Flu Vaccination: Appointments now available to book for the 2015 season! Stocks running low! Book now!
If you would like to register to book appointments on-line please bring a form of ID to the surgery and one of the receptionists will be happy to issue you with your username and password.
The appointments made available on-line are restricted to minimise booking errors. Due to the complexity of some appointments, we are not able to release all types of appointments. The reason for this, for example, is that the Nurses are trained to different levels and some may not be able to undertake the procedure you require. The Doctors have trained the appointments team to ask questions to identify the most appropriate clinician for your problem and will allocate the correct amount of time needed for that appointment.
If you cannot find the appointment you are looking for on-line, please contact the appointments team on 01225 865200 as they may have other options available to them not showing on-line.
On-line Help Brochure
If you are having difficulties with the on-line system, please CLICK HERE for a helpful step by step guide on how to book appointments and request prescriptions.
If you are encountering any problems with your online account or would like to provide any feedback please contact reception, or email email@example.com